Last Modified: September 2011
Accessing the Website and Account Security
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of the Website (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio) and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You are permitted to use the Website only for your personal, non-commercial use or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of Agent18. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download or store, hack, reverse engineer, decompile, or transmit any of the material on our site without the prior written consent of the Company, except to:
– Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
– Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
– Print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for a permitted use.
You must not:
– Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials from this site.
– Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
– Delete or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website or use of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website without obtaining a license to do so from the Company or its applicable licensor.
The Agent18 name, Agent18 logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Website:
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law, treaty or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
– Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
– Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow you to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
– Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
– You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the Company and its affiliates the license granted above.
– You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
– Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to the Website, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Agent18. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
– Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any reason in our sole discretion.
– Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
– Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we can neither review all material before it is posted on the Website nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third parties. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws, treaties and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
– Promote, endorse or solicit any sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
– Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
– Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
– Involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
– Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please contact us at email@example.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
Except as otherwise stated in our site policies, the information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links from advertisers, including banner advertisements. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Last modified: September 2011
Agent18 respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Please read the following carefully to understand our Policy and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By using or accessing our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Transaction and Data Security
Please be advised that Agent18 does not store customer-related transaction data, including customer credit card numbers or security codes or related transaction-processing information, on any part of the Website or its servers. Financial information required in connection with your web purchasing activity is handled and maintained by and through the servers of third-party vendors. Agent18 is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims and any and all liability as a result of, any and all damages or harm resulting from the unauthorized use or disclosure of any customer-related transaction data maintained by any third-party, including any incidents of hacking or other data or security breaches affecting any customer financial data.
We have implemented measures designed to protect the personal information you submit to the Website from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission and storage of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information to Agent18 is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on or to the Website. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information you provide to us, information we collect as you visit and navigate the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and any information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
-Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes any information you provide at the time of registering on our Website, posting material on the Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
-Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
-Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Idea Submissions Policy
Please read and familiarize yourself with our Idea Submissions Policy prior to submitting ideas for new products or designs. Any such submissions by you will be subject to our Idea Submissions Policy as well as this Policy.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
Usage Details and IP Addresses
As you visit and navigate the Website, we may collect information, including, but not limited to, web session data, traffic data, location data, and other communication data. We may also collect information about your computer and internet connection, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns used to report aggregate information to our advertisers generally does not identify any individual.
-Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
-Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
-Speed up your searches.
-Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
-To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
-To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
-To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
-To notify you about changes to our service.
-To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
-To complete any customer purchases or other transactions by you, or resolve questions regarding your transaction of billing status.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please adjust your user preferences accordingly.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose aggregate information that is not personally-identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
-Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
-Contractors and service providers we use to support our business, including transaction processing and billing providers.
-In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Agent18's assets, in which case personal information held by Agent18 about its customers may be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
-Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
-Protect the rights, property, or safety of Agent18, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Most importantly, Agent18 will not sell or otherwise share your e-mail address, phone number or contact information with any third party for purposes of advertisement or solicitation to you.
The following are additional ways for you to keep control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by Agent18, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences. You can also always opt-out of receiving e-mail information from us, other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password, by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may request that be omitted from future e-mail distributions by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located in the e-mail. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
You should review this Policy carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of the Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices. If we update Policy, your continued use of the Website (following the posting of the revised Policy) means that you accept and agree to the terms of the revised Policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our practice to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. Please check back to review it from time to time. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
Name & Logo
Agent18 is a registered trademark and can not be used without written approval from Agent18.
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.